Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Women Dominating

Hello Family,

I went onto the facebook page from out Theology after Google class and read one of the wall postings. I had some interesting feelings on it and before I let you know what my feeling where I think you should take some time to glance at it

If you wish to read it (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED) click here

have you read it

okay here is my response.

Let me know what you think

Okay so i Read this article and as a social man I disagree. I really think that the amount of women on a particular site does not dictate their dominance.

In my opinion, and no disrespect, I think that theory is poor because it leaves no room for history. Historically, those who outnumber never dominate. Slaves, Women, different races....in most of the catergories i just mention dominance is not dictated by numbers.

It is however dictated by influence. Now, the article says that we can think of a bunch of male names right off the back. That is because, unfortunately in the unjust world, there has been a history of male dominance or mysogynistic rule, or patriarchy. However you wish to say it. If you don't know the meaning of these words just look it up at www.dictionary.com.... See More

But my point is based on theory and I think that theory carries over into social media. The numbers don't dictate dominance. The numbers are simply numbers

looking to hear from ya

No comments:

Post a Comment